AB-104 authorizes parents/guardians of students who were enrolled in a high school course during the 2020-21 school year (or students, if 18 years old or older) to request a grade change.  LEAs are not allowed to limit the number or type of courses eligible for the grade change, and the grade change cannot negatively impact a student's grade point average.
The application to request a grade change can be accessed here.   Grade Change Application
 (Those requesting a grade change will have until August 31, 2021 to apply.)
Please forward the grade change request or questions to Rhonda Schlosser, Principal -
Prior to Making Your Decision, Please Note
The list of post-secondary educational institutions in California that will accept Pass or No Pass grades on the student's transcript for admission purposes can be accessed here
(Some post-secondary educational institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade instead of a letter grade for admission purposes.)
Published Print