We have various programs in our Charter Program that may be a good fit for supporting your student's individual academic needs.
In general we offer enrollment into our programs based on completed application process submission, which places students on a waitlist.
We have a lottery application process for programs where the number of applications are significantly higher than the number of seats available for the year.
Currently Nature Academy and Quail Hollow Integrated Arts have a lottery enrollment process.
If you are interested in enrolling in one of our homeschool programs (lottery application procedure defined below), the steps are to complete and submit the following forms:
- Application form **see below for form
- Homeschool Intake form **see below for form
Completion of these steps adds you to our waitlist however it does not finalize enrollment. Before enrolling your child we want to learn more about their needs so that we can assure the best support for your family. Once a student is on the waitlist, we will contact you to discuss the program specifics, and plan the next steps for enrollment. This often includes an opportunity to meet with a teacher to learn more about the program and its requirements. As part of the final enrollment process we will need to make sure we have all of these forms completed.
- Withdrawal papers from the previous school
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records (please include proof of the Tdap (Whooping Cough) immunization for students in grades 7-12
- Oral Health Form (Kindergarten only) **see below for form
- Transcript of grades/credits from the previous school
- If a student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or we cannot enroll the student.
- Submit the completed forms to our registrar, via email or fax: 831-336-0131
Lottery Application process:
Nature Academy and Quail Hollow Integrated Arts
In accordance with our charter, student enrollment will be on a first-come, first served basis at the beginning of the pre-determined application window unless applicants exceed space available by the pre-determined lottery cutoff date at 3:00 p.m. of that date. Should applicants exceed space available, a lottery will be held at 3:00 p.m. on a pre-determined date, in the Charter School Office located at 325 Marion Avenue room 27, Ben Lomond.
In addition to the admission policies given above, applicant preference for these programs shall be given in the following order: (proof of residency may be requested)
To learn more about any of our programs, please contact our Charter Office: 831-335-0932 or 831-336-5167
Application Forms for all Programs:
**Note that applications for Nature Academy and Quail Hollow Integrated Arts will only be accepted during the application window indicated below:
- Application Window for 2019-20 Nature Academy is March 19 - April 19, 2019, at 3 pm
- Application Window for 2019-20 Quail Hollow Integrated Arts is To be Determined