The enrollment process will NOT be complete until all required documentation and your on-line registration are received by the Charter's Registrar. Students will NOT receive a class list or class schedule until all documents have been provided.
Please note: Interdistrict transfers and proof of residency forms are not required for Charter Students (unless requested for participation in the Nature Academy).
Application process for enrollment
We have various programs in our Charter in order for us to support your student's individual needs. The first step in our enrollment process is to fill out the enrollment application and, if you are interested in any of our homeschool programs, the Homeschool Intake form. Completion of this step adds you to our wait list. It does not complete full enrollment. This is our way of learning a bit more about your student's needs and focus.
Enrollment in our Nature Academy program, is done through a lottery process. There is a Spring application due date that will posted on our home page, as well as on the Nature Academy site here. The enrollment application will need to be submitted within the application window in order for your child to be put into lottery.
If after reading through our website, you would like to learn more about any of our programs, please contact our Administrative Charter Office. 831-335-0932.
Please download our Enrollment Registration Forms, fill them out, and send/fax them to our registrar. This will get your student on our waiting list.
email@example.com fax 831-336-0131
Once a student is on the list, we will contact you to have a conversation about the options and plan the next steps for enrollment.
Enrollment Registration Forms:
Home School Intake form
2016-17 Enrollment Application
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records (please include proof of the Tdap (Whooping Cough) immunization for students in grades 7-12
- Oral Health Form (Kindergarten only)
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or we cannot enroll the student.
The SLVUSD Charter registrar is able to assist you with:
- Enrolling students
- Withdrawing students
- Verifying graduation status
- Address/phone/parent or guardian information updates
To verify graduation status (if you are an employer):
Mail your request to:
325 Marion Avenue
Ben Lomond, CA 95005
- $5.00 processing fee
- A signed release form from the individual you are verifying the year the individual graduated
To withdraw a student:
- Parent/guardian must request to withdraw student in person, and
- Must complete a checkout sheet and exit interview with their teacher of record
- Must be listed in our records as authorized to withdraw student
- All books must be returned and/or fines paid in full