Application process for enrollment
We have various programs in our Charter in order for us to support your student's individual needs.If you are interested in enrolling in one of our homeschool programs, the first step is: 1) to complete the enrollment application and 2) the Homeschool Intake form.
Completion of this step adds you to our wait list. It does not complete full enrollment. This is our way of learning a bit more about your student's needs and focus.
Enrollment in our Nature Academy program is done through a lottery process. There is a Spring application window, posted on our home page as well
as on the Nature Academy website. The enrollment application will need to be submitted within the application window in order for your child to be put into the lottery.
To learn more about any of our programs, please contact one of our Charter Office: 831-335-0932 or 831-336-5167Please download our Enrollment Registration Forms, fill them out, and send/fax them to our registrar. email@example.com fax 831-336-0131
This will add your student to our waiting list.
Once a student is on the wait list, we will contact you to have a conversation about the options and plan the next steps for enrollment.
Enrollment Application Forms:Home School Intake form
2017-18 Enrollment Application
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation:
- Withdrawal papers from the previous school
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records (please include proof of the Tdap (Whooping Cough) immunization for students in grades 7-12
- Oral Health Form (Kindergarten only)
- Transcript of grades/credits from the previous school
- If a student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or we cannot enroll the student.
The SLVUSD Charter registrar is able to assist you with:
- Enrolling students
- Withdrawing students
- Verifying graduation status
- Address/phone/parent or guardian information updates
To verify graduation status (if you are an employer):
Mail your request to:
325 Marion Avenue
Ben Lomond, CA 95005
- $5.00 processing fee for more than one transcript
- A signed release form from the individual you are verifying the year the individual graduated
To withdraw a student:
- Parent/guardian must request to withdraw student in person, and
- Must complete a checkout sheet and exit interview with their teacher of record
- Must be listed in our records as authorized to withdraw student
- All books must be returned and/or fines paid in full
- Complete Transcript Request Form
- Cost: $5.00 for multiple copies of transcripts
- Name and address of where transcript is to be mailed